Our Drive Thru testing does not require an appointment. We offer two types of tests, a Rapid Antibody test (finger prick) and a PCR (nasal swab).
A licensed clinician will perform the Rapid Antibody test (finger prick), and have it interpreted by our Medical Director. The results will be sent via email to you within 30-45 minutes.
The PCR test (nasal swab) will be performed by a licensed clinician and the specimen will be sent to one of our laboratories. Results take 24-48 hours to be sent out via email.
$199 Rapid Antibody test (finger prick)
$299 PCR test (nasal swab)
HELPING SCHOOLS GET BACK IN ACTION
• Board Certified in Pathology Medical Director
• Being parents, we have the understanding and dedication to get kids back in sports and class.
• Provide an on-the-ground, experienced production representative to establish a testing basecamp and implement protocols at each studio or location.
• Focal Point Health Care owns multiple labs to ensure quick results & fast turn-around to keep productions on-time and on-budget.
• FPHC labs and testing services are licensed in all 50 US States & Canada and have been granted Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) by the FDA for SARS-CoV-2 tests.
Focal Point Healthcare Services has partnered with a number of airlines and airports which require preflight Covid testing. By guaranteeing a timely turnaround time, we make sure that all of your customers are ready in time for their flight. Results can be sent directly to the customer to bring to the airport.
Focal Point Healthcare Services has partnered with a number of businesses, professional sports teams, and facilities. We have streamlined the process on collecting hundreds of samples and getting results in a timely manner. We understand the importance and urgency of administering testing to our corporate accounts to ensure all employees are safe and healthy. We offer flexible dates and times for service. Prices vary, contact us for more information.